Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quarter-Life Crisis

As you may know, I got a great job. Well, it lasted long enough to one paycheck. Dr. B let me go due to extreme lack of patient flow. Apparently eye health is a luxury during this economic crisis. So, here I am back in the job search mode. I hate it, and I really loved the job I had. Apparently the ONLY field that I am trained in isn't doing well at the moment, so I might have to venture elsewhere and find something different, so I applying for all sorts of jobs. This is not the way things were supposed to be. Bills are not in good standing right now, although I won't go into that. Just know that I owe money. I've decided to look at the glass as half full. I think this attitude will exude confidence when I'm looking for a new job. I've decided that maybe this job loss was a blessing in disguise. I wasn't making enough to sustain my life. SO maybe this happened so that I could obtain a job that could. We will see what happens. Thanks to everyone for all the support.

No comments:

bb code